Genius Tools 1/2" Dr. 5/8" Deep Swivel Impact Socket - 480027D
- SWIVEL IMPACT SOCKET - 1/2" Dr. 5/8" Swivel Deep Impact Socket
- SPECIFICATION - Overall length of 97mm (or 3.82 Inches)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Made from Chromium-vanadium Steel Alloy for high strength and durability while having anti-corrosive properties
- TOOL ORGANIZATION - Sizes are stamped for permanent and easy identification of size
- RELIABLE AND EFFECTIVE - Our Swivel Impact Sockets are Heat treated through oil quenching with a matte black oxide coating which creates a tough durable exterior and superior inner core strength for a lifetime of professional use while offering a full range of motion for those tight hard to reach areas.
- PEACE OF MIND - Purchase with confidence backed by the Genius Tools Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds the standards established by the American National Standards Institute
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Genius Tools are designed and made for use by professional technicians and built to perform over a lifetime of heavy use.
Genius Tools Professional Strength you can Trust
Genius Tools Impact Socket Series is designed by professional for professionals. Each socket begins as a raw Chromium Vanadium or Chromoly Alloy Steel Rod. Each piece is expertly cut down into the required length and diameter blank slug. Utilizing our Genius Tools Cold Forging technique, the sockets are formed at room temperature into its basic form whether 6 point or 12 point.
Genius Tools Anti-Corrosion Treatment
Depending on the socket series, we treat our sockets with anti-corrosive treatments to increase the longevity and strength of our sockets, so you can count on consistent and reliable performance from all of our sockets. Our Impact Socket Series undergoes Black Oxide Treatment, giving it a matte finish with anti-corrosive properties.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Purchase with confidence as Genius Tools products have a Limited Lifetime Warranty.