Genius Tools 3/4" Dr. 1-1/16" Hex Bit Socket, 90mmL (CR-Mo) - 627+3968
- HEX IMPACT BIT SOCKET - 1-1/16" Hex Bit Socket
- SPECIFICATIONS - 3/4" Inch Drive Size with an overall length of 90mm (or 3.54 Inches)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Made from Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel for high strength and durability while having anti-corrosive properties
- TOOL ORGANIZATION - Sizes are stamped for permanent and easy identification of size
- RELIABLE AND EFFECTIVE - Impact Bit Sockets heat treated for strength with black oxide coated to handle the rigorous needs of professional technicians.
- PEACE OF MIND - Purchase with confidence backed by the Genius Tools Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds the standards established by the American National Standards Institute
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Genius Tools are designed and made for use by professional technicians and built to perform over a lifetime of heavy use. Trust Genius for a quality tool at a value cost to you.
Quality you can trust: Genius Tools impact sockets, impact bits and impact bit sockets are made for professionals and serious tool users. We offer bit sockets and impact bit sockets. One in chrome vanadium and one in chrome molybdenum. Our multi-step manufacturing process ensures that our tools meet ANSI specs.
Our bit sockets come in drive sizes between ¼” to ½” and out impact bit sockets come in drive sizes between 3/8" and 1". All of our bit sockets come in multiple lengths and multiple tip configurations.
|Genius Tool Length||90mm|
|Genius: Tool Type||Hex|